I got the pattern from Weaving Today's website titled Bamboo Baby Blankets. I used cotton instead of bamboo. I had trouble with the purple not looking as nice when I wove it per the instructions so I changed it. I made the light purple the tabby and the dark was the pattern. I finshed by stitching with the satin baby blanket binding. This made it a bit bigger since my loom is on the small size for a baby blanket. But I also like the more finished look it brings too. My only trouble is I'm not a great sewer and the satin tends to buckle and cause kinks. My kids were nice enough to tell me it brings a more one-of-a-kind look to the blanket.