I have finally finished the color challenge. The colors were so far outside my wheel house that I had a hard time with it. I wove a piece of fabric in a color gradation on a 2/2 twill. I was not sure what to do with the fabric after, it was not wide enough for a shirt. Then I decided to make covers for my two Glimåkra loom benches. I sewed it loose enough that if I decide to put a pad under it, there is plenty of room. I can also push it to the side of the bench if it bothers me while weaving in jeans. I think it will be comfortable in the summer when weaving in shorts.
Your bench covers look great! Congratulations on your success working outside your comfort zone.
There were times I wanted to just scream trying to get the colors to work.
Great job with your color adventure, and I LOVE how you found a totally practical use for your piece! If you need cushioning, you've made them loose enough to slide a gardeners knee cushion right in each. They're narrow enough to fit well on loom benches.
Mine is going to be a scarf.